1. Existing Early Bird Offers will be suspended for participants in the Bullwhip Movement.
2. Bullwhip Movement incentives will be provided on a first come first serve basis with a limit of 500 Nodes and the first 50,000 users only.
3. Every Node can add any number of users, however the KYC incentive for a Node will only be provided for the first 50 users they add.
4. Nodes can trade on the platform as well.
5. When a Node earns €1500 they are additionally incentivized with a bonus of €500.
6. A Node's Referred User can earn up to a maximum of €100.
7. Earnings will be paid out in native tokens of XDAT which will be issued in Q2 2019.
8. Transaction Incentives can be earned up until the Token Generation Event of the XDAT native tokens.
9. If a Node’s Referred User also becomes a Node (“Sub-Node”), then the Node will still receive Transaction Incentives from the Sub-Node’s personal trading. However, Transaction Incentives of such Sub-Node, from its referred users, will not be shared with their parent Node.
10. Users can continue to trade independently and choose not to be part of the Bullwhip Movement. Such Users can still take advantage of Early Bird Offers and will still receive €10 after KYC.
11. Existing Users who have completed KYC will also receive €10, and can participate in the Bullwhip Movement.
12. For avoidance of doubt, a USER will receive KYC INCENTIVE and TRADING INCENTIVE only once such USER becomes a NODE.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Maltese law.
Although the content of this website is based on information that we consider to be reliable and we endeavour to keep it current, we do not warrant that any information on this website is current or accurate. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website. The products and services described on this website may vary from time to time and may not always be available or may be restricted.
The information on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where its distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Visitors to this website are responsible for ascertaining the terms of and complying with any local law or regulation that they’re subject to.
You must be over 18 years of age to use our services.
The information on this website is general in nature and does not take into account your personal investment objectives, financial situation or means. The information on this website does not constitute a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction, nor is it a representation that any product described on this website is suitable or appropriate for you. The Company isn’t a financial advisor. None of the material contained on this website should be construed as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice, nor should you use the content of this website as the primary basis for any investment decisions that you make. We encourage you to seek independent advice before deciding whether to acquire our services. Please ensure that you read and understand our legal documentation before you decide whether to use our services.
Except where it is necessary for you to view this website on your browser, or as permitted under the applicable law or the Terms, no information or content on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without our specific written consent.
From time to time, this website may contain links to other websites or resources provided by third parties. We provide you with third party links/resources solely for your information and convenience. We do not make any representations or warranties about the content, suitability or appropriateness about the content or products contained in any third party websites or resources.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you through use of or access to this website, or our failure to provide this website. Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you, or to paying for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you.
You agree that we have the right to immediately suspend access to the website if we suspect any violation of the Terms or any applicable laws & regulations. The Company shall have the right to keep and use transaction data related to the website.
The website cannot be used:
Where you are a resident or national of a Prohibited Jurisdiction (as defined in the User Agreement), you cannot access the website or any services using any virtual private network, proxy service, or any other third party service, network, or product with the effect of disguising your IP address or location.
XDAT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
GROUND FLOOR, PALACE COURT,
CHURCH STREET, ST. JULIANS, STJ3049, MALTA.